I had a moment today at MOPS. We were sitting there designing Christmas cards for troops overseas and we randomly started talking about blogging. After our discussion it dawned on me that I have a blog that I never blog on...which is what brings me back here. Surprisingly I remembered my web address and password.
I'm always that person to start things and never finishes them...like Haylie's baby book that I started scrapbooking, numerous knit scarves, a stocking that I actually had my mom finish and my blog (to name a few). I don't want to be that person anymore! I want to try and finish things that I start and follow through more. So I am back and I'm going to be the baddest blogger on this side of the tracks. Well probably not the baddest. I'll settle for average...for now.
Time goes by so fast. I can't believe Taylor is 7 months old today and Haylie's 4th birthday is right around the corner. I need to start writing this stuff down so I don't forget all the details. So here I am...starting fresh. It's my New Year's resolution before the New Year. Boo-yah.
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment